Latest Government jobs opportunities are obtainable at Punjab‘s Civil Defence Department. Punjab residents will avail these job opportunities. Applicants who are selected will be allocated to any location in Punjab Province. Male/females both can apply for these vacant posts.
Punjab Civil Defence Department Lahore is taking applications from qualified candidates for the post of driver, sanitary worker, naib qasid, chief instructor, bomb disposal technician, lady chief instructor, rescuer, clerk, chowkidar, and first aider as per the advertisement of February 28, 2022, which is published in Daily Nation Newspaper. Educational qualifications require Master, Matric, Middle, Primary, Bachelor, Intermediate etc.
Civil Defence Department Punjab Jobs Latest Advertisement
|Posted on:||28th February 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date:||14 March|
|Address:||Director Civil Defence, Directorate of Civil Defence Punjab, 35 Laaj Road, Purani Anarkali, Lahore|
The criteria of mentioned blow positions require applications from Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree holders. Candidates should read the given below image for complete information. Stay connected with us for the latest jobs updates.
- Bomb Disposal Technician
- Chief Instructor
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply?
- Candidates can send applications on plain paper.
- Government servants are required to apply through the proper channel if they wish to apply.
- Minorities quota shall be observed also.
- Applications are needed to be submitted to Director Civil Defence, Directorate of Civil Defence Punjab, 35 Laaj Road, Purani Anarkali, Lahore.
- The deadline of receiving the applications is announced to be 14th March 2022.
- Applications that are submitted after the date mentioned, shall not be processed.
- Only short listed candedates, can apply before the last date.