Easy way to block internet access in any application
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block internet access – no root required.
Applications and addresses can be individually allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking Internet access can help:
• Reduce your data usage.
• Save your battery.
• Increase your privacy.
• Easy to use
• No root required.
• 100% open source
• Not calling home
• No tracking or analysis.
• No ads.
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering is supported.
• Optionally allow when the screen is on.
• Optionally block while roaming.
• Optionally close system applications.
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the Internet.
• Optionally log network usage per address per application.
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
Record all outings; search and filter access efforts; Export PCAP files for traffic analysis.
• Allow/disable individual address per request.
• Notifications of new applications; Configure NetGuard directly from the notification.
• Display network speed graph in status bar notification.
• Choose from five additional themes in light and dark versions.